Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tickets Booked

We booked our tickets this morning.  My heart was pounding out of my chest.  My anxiety ramped up and I had to walk away.  What might not be stressful for someone else was intense for me.  The trip down isn't so bad.  Both flights are non-stop which is a big deal for me because that means just one take off and landing each way.  However, on the way home the plane is pretty full and we can't all sit together and so I flipped out and then we started looking at different flights with more stops.  But I simply couldn't imagine flying to from San Antonio to Chicago to get home.  Or even flying from San Antonio to Dallas and then to Seattle.  It's a 4 hour non-stop flight from San Antonio.  But San Antonio to Dallas was an hour and then the flight to Seattle was 4 1/2 hours.  That's a lot more flight time.  So....I had to breathe and just remember that everything will be fine.  Everything will turn out exactly as it is supposed to.  We went back to the original flight and booked our seats as closely as we could get.  

I have all my CDs to listen to in the SOAR program.  It's time to get started!  I've only got six weeks left to prepare.  :o 

No comments:

Post a Comment