Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Session with Capt. Bunn

I had my 30 minute phone session with Capt. Bunn today (it's part of the program).  I felt like I was talking to a celebrity.  :)  I don't have a ton to say about it except that he and I chatted for a while.  He reiterated some important information which just seemed nicer hearing it from his own voice directed right at me.  One of the things I shared is that I worry about flying with my kids and how I worry I won't be able to get to both of them in an emergency and he reminded me how that if I really want them to be safe, the best thing I could do was put them on a plane.  That they are much less safe in a car and I drive them around all the time.  So very true.  :)  Although...now I don't want them in a car...and Jonathan is starting driver's ed when we get back.  But that's a whole different fear program there!!  Let's just get through the plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment